You have no items in your shopping cart.
Don't we all love Sundays, and even better, a long weekend! For us, Saturdays can get a little crazy. There’s the errands to run,friends to see and the occasional backyard work to get done. But then comes Sunday… and for us, no Sunday is complete without a brunch followed by a laze in the spring sun. And on a long weekend, a Monday is the new Sunday!
Brunch that dish that is too late to be called breakfast and too early to be called lunch. We love our brunches as extra as they can comeThat means cream in our coffee, buttery croissants and an extra piece or two of bacon.
We love these classics:
- Pastries and freshly baked bread: Yep! Our favorite. Toasted, French toasted, croissants, muffins… A freshly baked item is one of the things that you cant go wrong with for brunch. Spread with butter or strawberry jam or enjoy with your eggs.
- Pancakes: Soft, fluffy pancakes with all the toppings or sweet potato buttermilk pancakes will take you to a whole new super level.
- Sausages! Bacon! That's all we need to say.
- Eggs: Hard boiled, soft boiled, scrambled, Benedict or omelette to go with our beef, pork, bread and pancakes. Eggs just makes that brunch well rounded.
- To be honest… a little orange juice and some sparkling wine is our treat.
To spice up these breakfast treats, have a look at this recipe from Happy Go Lucky blog. This croissant bake has us drooling already! Click here to make it!
Looking for a health route? These broccoli and sweet potato fritters have has considering a healthier brunch. Mmmm.. Click here to give them a try!
Want to up your table decor game? Check out our great range of homey kitchen accessories. We love the way they make our table feel more like a weekend away in the country. From placemats and coasters, to adorable tea towels and tableware Click here to see our curated collection!